I've never fainted in my life, it was weird as hell. This happened about an hour into my job (probably not even that) and they made me go to the hospital, where I spent 4 hours lying around to eventually have them tell me there was nothing wrong. I'm pissed because about 10 minutes after I fainted I felt absolutely fine, and could've gone back to work. Sure, health should come first but I need that money :|
The crease colour was different, but not as diff as the lighting makes it look here
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Cottage Cheese jumbo eyeshadow pencil all over the lid
- Silk Naturals Legend all over the lid
- NYX Champagne & Caviar palette
- Light shimmery brown/taupe in the crease
- Dark cool brown to deepen the crease
- 88 Matte/Original Palette - skintoned highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon - lower lashline
- BYS black liner to tightline
- Avon Supershock Mascara
I'm so pissed off, I've had a dozen medical scares and every single time it turns out to be nothing. Seriously, they didnt even tell me if I was dehydrated, had a virus, or anything. So I guess now I have to go around worrying that I could pass out - not exactly something I want to do. The nurse told me she liked my eyeshadow though, which made me smile. This was before the doctor proceeded to gouge me with 4 needles trying to find a vein.
How is it that this is the 2nd time I've used Silk Naturals' Legend in a look, and the second time it's been a fail? It wasn't even the Legend I had a problem with this time though, it was the damn crease colour. I had to remove it and start all over again, and even then it still wasn't right.
Anybody else care to rant about their day?