- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Heavenly Naturals Fairytale - used wet on lid
- NYX Walnut Bronze in the crease
- Urban Decay Twice Baked to deepen the crease
- 88 Matte/Original palette skintoned highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon on the lower lashline
- BYS black liner to tightline
- Avon Supershock mascara
This is kind of a recreation of a look xsparkage did, but hers is much better. I wasn't really intending to recreate the look, I just had the same lid colour on hand and couldn't think of any other colours to pair it with.
I feel like I need to change things up, because I pretty much always use the same application technique - lid colour, crease colour, deeper crease colour, crease colour on lower lashline, highlight and maybe inner corner highlight. Anybody got any suggestions on how I can shake shit up? It all looks the saaaaaaaaaame.