After doing the Monochromatic Lid/Colourful Crease look for The Quest, I wanted to test out some more bright greens and ended up with this. I've always been a fan of dark greens, but chartreuses and lime greens have always terrified me - outside of wearing them on the nails, that is. So this was a big makeup leap for me. Hopefully soon I'll conquer my fear of hooker blue eyeshadow. ;]
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- 88 Shimmer Palette
- Lime Green - lid
- Deep shimmery brown - crease + lower lashline
- Black - outer V
- Silk Naturals Sonic - inner corner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon - lower lashline
- BYS black liner to tightline
- Avon Supershock Mascara on top lashes
- Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24Hour mascara on inner and bottom lashes
I actually curled my lashes after applying mascara and before taking photos, and you can totally tell. It actually looks like I have half decent lashes for once! SN Sonic isn't green like it looks in the photos, I just applied it on top of a bit of the lime green that got on the inner corners. It's a pretty shimmery white that's supposedly a clone of MAC Vanilla Pigment.
Oi Laura/Technopathetic, if you're reading this then this is the lime green look I said I'd post for you :)
I think I'll try a lime/chartreuse lid paired with darker greens sometime soon.