- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean - on lid as base + to tightline
- 88 Matte/Original palette
- Black - lid, lower lashline, crease
- Skintone - highlight
- Silk Naturals Mixing Medium - dabbed and smoothed all over lid
- Random cosmetic glitter - dabbed on top of mixing medium
- Silk Naturals Sonic - inner corner
- L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid liner
- BYS black kohl liner - lower lashline
- Avon Supershock mascara - top lashes
- Mirenesse 24Hour Secret Weapon mascara - bottom lashes
So dopey photos and awkwardness aside, karaoke was AWESOME. I thought I'd have to get mad drunk to have the confidence to get up and do it, but we all just took and piss and sung in man voices and didn't take it seriously :D it helps that we had a private room too, opposed to doing it in front of all the other people who could legitimately sing.
We were so delightfully embarrassing, we sung along to the likes of Steps, Britney, Backstreet Boys, Sean Paul, Beyonce, and Rick Astley ^_^ We made the lone guy there do the Sean Paul stuff, it was incredibly lulzy and he did shoutouts to us LOL. I'm now thinking about doing karaoke for my birthday in July, though maybe at a different venue. And with lots of alcohol, to make it even more entertaining.