Thursday, April 22, 2010

Party Pinup

Back before I got hardcore into makeup, winged liner and a red lip was my staple "going out" makeup. Now my "going out" makeup is more likely to involve copious amounts of glitter or hot pink eyeshadow. So when I went out the other night, I had a brainwave and decided to combine the two for a modern party pinup look :) AND ZOMG YOU GET FULL FACE SHOTS FOR ONCE. BE TERRIFIED AND/OR APPRECIATE THAT SHIT. 


Eyes: 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • Avon trio - shimmery cream shade as a wash of colour 
  • MAC Honesty - crease 
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof - winged liner + to tightline 
  • Sugarpill Tako - brow highlight
  • Silk Naturals Mixing Medium 
  • Random silver holo cosmetic glitter 
  • BYS kohl pencil in Soft White - lower waterline 
  • Avon Supershock mascara - top lashes 
  • Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24Hour mascara - lower lashes
Lips
  • NYX Pinky lipliner - to line and fill in lips 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 lipliner in Ozone - outside lip line 
  • OCC liptar in Demure

 I was pulling a duckface :P 

I'm still loving the cosmetic glitter I got from Nea, and I acquired the liptar from a giveaway by GetLippie, and this was my first time using it :) I adore the colour, and I might get around to doing a review on how it fared while shoving super spicy soup into my gob.

This is kinda funny for me, because only a few months ago I was complaining on twitter that I couldn't wear hot pink lips without looking like a tranny. Now I either have more confidence or just don't give a fuck if I look like a tranny or not. I neeeeeeeed more hot pink lips in my life. 


I look kinda glittery and sweaty here, but whatever. REVEL IN MY BAD SKIN AND GIGANT0R EYEBROW!