Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pseudo Earth Day Look

I say 'pseudo' because I didn't know it was Earth Day at the time I did this. Not my fault, I didnt see a single bit of advertisement for Earth Day apart from Americans on mai twitterz! D: I suppose it doesn't help that we're pretty much a day ahead here in Australia. Anyway, when I did this I'd just gotten some Concrete Minerals shades in the mail, and felt like combining them with a lime green shade for an Poseidon inspired look. 


Products: 
  • Private Label Eye Fix 
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese - all over lid as a base 
  • Concrete Minerals Juvenile - inner 1/3 of lid
  • Meow Cosmetics Sexy Time - outer 2/3 of lid
  • Concrete Minerals Zealous - crease 
  • Concrete Minerals Temptress - crease + outer v + lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Lumi - inner corner highlight 
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof - applied thinly along upper lash base 
  • BYS black kohl liner - to tightline + lower lashline 
  • Avon Supershock mascara - top lashes 
  • Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24hour mascara - bottom lashes
I'm really liking the Concrete Minerals shades I got, I cant wait to use them more. Thanks again to Wendi for hosting the CM contest ^_^ I chose Hearts, Juvenile and Temptress as my prizes, and not long after I felt compelled to take advantage of the BOGO sale for Facebook fans - or is that 'others' these days? - and got Zealous and Ether.


Now I could go on a rant bout how shit Earth Day actually was for me (and if you follow me on twitter you were probably exposed to my tirade) but I'll just say this - scumbags who drink at 2pm at the train station are not allowed to be preachy, or tell me I'm going to get bad karma. >=|