Friday, April 16, 2010

Sandy Cheeks

Yep it's me here, cannibalising more of my own looks :) it's similar to Stef's Sand & Sea look, though I actually did a look the day after by pure coincidence that's even more freakishly similar LOL. It wasn't creative in the least, but I was really proud of this look. I thought it was quite pretty. 


Products: 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • MAC Tempting - lid + crease
  • Silk Naturals Sonic - inner corner 
  • Spell Cosmetics Mocha Lite - highlight 
  • Revlon Cream Shadow Quad in Moonlit Jewels 
    • Blue shade along lower lashline as a base
  • TKB Blueberry Pop - lower lashline
  • BYS black kohl liner to tightline 
  • Avon Supershock mascara 

 I swear I get compliments on my makeup or asked what I used when I've done something or used something that's hard to explain. A chick I work with asked what the blue colour was, and I was like 'uhhh it's from a wholesaler....it's mineral' and babbled incoherently for a minute or so. Not that I'm complaining about getting compliments, but damn I'd like to be able to give a decent answer for once!