Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Apple Blossom

This is inspired by JazzieBabyCakes' Apple Blossom tutorial on youtube, albeit a more wearable (LOL) version. Even though I didn't get great photos of this look, it's one of my favourite colour combos that I've done in a long time. And I rediscovered by love for CM's Juvenile :3


Products: 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad in Sunsparks
    • Light green shade all over the lid as a base 
  • Concrete Minerals Juvenile - lid 
  • 88 Matte/Original Palette 
    • Hot pink - crease + outer v + lower lashline 
    • Red - crease 
  • Silk Naturals Sonic - inner corner highlight 
  • Random charcoal eyeshadow - to tightline + lower lashline 
  • Avon Supershock mascara - upper lashes 
  • Mirenesse 24hour Secret Weapon Mascara - lower lashes
I won the CM shadow as part of a Makeup Zombie contest and it's fucking awesome <3