Friday, August 27, 2010

We're Going To Eat Pizza

Not too long ago I picked up a Mavala lipstick in Ibiza, a practically neon orange. I have MAC Morange and Evil Shades Ardour, but clearly I needed another brightass orange lipstick in my life LOL. Anyway, I wanted to try it out ASAP, so I tried it out with a coppery eye. I'm still not convinced it worked, and the lipstick looks quite red in photos, but whatevs.

Hair wasn't behaving and I look emo XD
Eyes: 
  • Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer 
  • NYX Gold Jumbo Pencil - all over the lid + lower lashline as a base
  • MAC Amber Lights - lid 
  • Silk Naturals Legend - crease + lower lashline
  • Urban Decay Half Baked - inner corner highlight 
  • Truffle gel liner - to tightline 
  • NYX Champagne & Caviar palette: matte dark brown - lower waterline
  • Avon Supershock mascara 
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Beyond Length mascara 

Lips: 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 lipliner in Ozone - to line and fill in lips 
  • Mavala Ibiza lipstick - one layer, blotted
  • MAC Morange - one layer, blotted
  • Napoleon Protege lipgloss (orange)

 I'm trying to get into wearing more dramatic lip colours lately, but I feel like I can only wear them at night or on some special occasion.

PS: Infinite amounts of virtual cookies for you if you get the title ;]