Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Green Explosion

Greens are quickly becoming my go-to colour scheme when I can't be arsed to come up with something creative :) Which is good, because I feel like I don't use them often enough, and I love how they look on brown eyes! Here's a simple green look using a weird eyeshadow I bought over in Malaysia.


Products:
  • Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer 
  • NYX Moss Slim Eyeliner Pencil -  lid + lower lashline + lower waterline as a base 
  • Yanyaxi Illusion Eye Colour in #06 - lid 
  • 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette: mix of 2 emerald greens - crease
  • MAC Sumptuous Olive - lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Midori - lower waterline
  • Concrete Minerals Juvenile - inner corner highlight 
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof - to tightline 
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara 
The Yanyaxi colour is so weird! I picked it up from Yokoso Shiyuki over in Malaysia, mainly because it was weird. When I mush my finger into it and swatch it on my skin, it feels like a cream shadow. But then if I mush my brush into it, it kicks up little bits of powder. The packaging didn't really help either, since it just raved about how the eyeshadow was so silky and like liquid metal, but didn't clarify if it was cream or powder XD