Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maple Syrup

Here's a look using some shades Mika_chan sent to me that weren't working for her :) Not sure how I would describe the look, but it's out of the ordinary for me and I like that. These shades have a ridiculous amount of multi-coloured shimmer which you can somewhat see in the flash photos - and yes, they really were that shimmery! I also used brown liner to tightline instead of black, which was a nice change.


Products: 
  • Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer 
  • Revlon Cream Shadow Quad in Sunsparks - green shade on the lid as a base 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon - lower lashline as a base 
  • Aromaleigh Jessamine (Spring Solstice 2009) - lid
  • Aromaleigh Cookie Party (Pure Eyes 2008) - crease + lower lashline
  • Spell Cosmetics Citron - inner corner highlight 
  • Truffle gel liner - to tightline 
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Beyond Length mascara
Random question: can anybody suggest a good shimmery red base? It can be a pencil, gel liner, etc. All I've come up with so far are NYX Rust Jumbo Pencil and MAC Artifact Paint Pot, and neither are quite red enough for me, though they would suffice. Shimmer/metallic finish is a must. :)