Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss Nowhere

This was supposed to be a redo of a look I failed at a while ago, but it ended up turning into a look that I've done 93487598345 times. I think if I hadn't used Poison Plum to transition between the blue and pink it wouldn't have looked so similar, but whatever. It was a nice excuse to try out some goodies that the awesome Heather sent me ^____^

Somewhat awkward angle. My face was tilted slightly away from the camera

Products: 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • Milani Infinite Liquid Liner in 01 Infinite - as a base on the lid 
  • Milani Infite Liquid Liner in 02 Endless - as a base on the lower lashline
  • Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic eyeshadow in Bluemonday - lid 
  • Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic eyeshadow in Raspberryberet - crease
  • Sugarpill Poison Plum - transition between lid and crease
  • Aromaleigh Kareena (Angels) - lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof - to tightline 
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense - upper lash base 
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Beyond Length mascara 
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara - layered on the top 

I don't remember what I used for my inner corner highlight. There's a slight blue tone so it could be Sugarpill Lumi, though I really don't think I used that. I'm inclined to say it was the Lanmei pigment in #001 (a shimmery white) and some blue smudged on my inner corner just gave it that blue tinge.

Cheek colour is pretty much invisible in these photos, but lips are Revlon Colourburst lipstick in Soft Nude with a sheer pink Mirenesse gloss on top :)

The day I make it onto the Anti-Duckface site will be the highlight of my life

I have my first exam tomorrow, which I feel I'm somewhat prepared for. Unfortunately the next two are on the same day, and I only have 6 days to study for them. >_< But after that I'll be free for almost 4 whole months to annoy you slappers! *evil laugh*