Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Morning After

This is a look I did for a movie marathon with friends on Sunday night. I forced my friends to watch True Blood s1 back in July and they were hooked, so we were long overdue for a s2 marathon. The night was fraught with technical difficulties, but we still had fun, ate ridiculous amounts of junk food and even managed to do a bit of Black Friday shopping online. I forced encouraged them to make their first purchases from Hi-Fi, Evil Shades and Sugarpill, and then Concrete Minerals for Cyber Monday. It was so cute seeing them rifle through my stash and being like 'Ooooh sparkly! Ooooh gold!' and adding items to their list XD


Products: 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin 
  • NYX Yellow Funk Jumbo Pencil - on the lid as a base 
  • NYX Teal Eyeliner - inner lower lashline as a base 
  • NYX Electric Blue Eyeliner - outer lower lashline as a base 
  • Shiro Cosmetics Weepinbell - lid 
  • Aromaleigh Eye Lustre in Isadora - crease + inner lower lashline 
  • Aromaleigh Aqua Nightmare (Gothic Lolita) - outer crease + outer lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof - to tightline 
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense - upper lash base 
  • Silk White gel liner - lower waterline 
  • Sugarpill Tako - to set lower waterline 
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Beyond Length mascara 
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara 

Cheeks are MAC Creme Bronzer with NARS Deep Throat blush layered on top. Lips are Designer Brands Nude Lipliner, Evil Shades Primrose Path lipstick, and Rimmel Kiss Off! Gloss in The Morning After (a light pink with aqua shimmer).


I was running out of time before my friends got there, so I didn't get many full face shots. You can't tell all that much, but I managed to do a pinky peach cheek and lip! I was itching to do a peach lip and cheek but forced myself to go a little bit pink, and I liked the result. I wish the aqua shimmer in the pink lipgloss had shown up in photos though, because it was amazingly obvious in person.

On a lighter note, what'd everyone get from Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? I can't wait to get everything in the mail :)