Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Sunshine State

I felt like doing a bold look the other night with similar crease colour placement to my I'm In Love With All Your Danger post, and this is what I came up with. I wasn't too sure about which colours I wanted to use, so of course I opted for gold and some Sugarpill ;D I also brought the green down in my inner corner, just to see if I liked the more contoured look or not. Usually I highlight the shit out of my inner corner so I don't look like a whorey zombie, so I think this was a nice change.

Ignore the rogue hairs :P

Products: 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin 
  • 24k gel liner - on the lid and inner lower lashline as a base 
  • NYX Moss Eyeliner - centre lower lashline as a base 
  • NYX Electric Blue Eyeliner - outer lower lashline as a base 
  • Aromaleigh Elemental Lustre in Gleam - lid + inner corner + inner lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Midori - inner crease + centre lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Afterparty - outer crease + outer lower lashline 
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof - to tightline 
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense - upper lash base 
  • Max Factor Masterpiece Beyond Length mascara 
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara 

MAC Creme Bronzer in Weekend on the cheeks with MAC Springsheen blush on top to set. Lips are Designer Brands Nude Lipliner, MAC Creme d'nude lipstick and NYX Smokey Look lipgloss. 

This is my 10 year old face
Meaning that I look 10 yrs old when I smile like this.



I have nothing exciting to say down here. :)