Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I realise I've been AWOL for a few days - was staying at a friend's place, then recovering from celebrations - but I'm back with my New Years Eve look! I was originally going to use magenta glitter, but then I picked a dark blue and black outfit, so I figured silver and black were less likely to clash. My NYE look is actually a vamped up version of this look, only less gross and with crazy lashes 

I know I said in this post that I was never going to buy/use these awful lashes again, but they were a last resort! I had no time to order good lashes online and actually receive them in the post before NYE. :(

Edited and filtered, because I looked like poo :D


The look was basically Hi-Fi Cosmetics Lyrical Master on the lid, inner corner and inner lower lashline, with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy as a base for some random holographic silver glitter that I won from Nea. The black was Sugarpill Bulletproof, and the lashes are from The Beauty Case (who I still recommend you stay away from XD).


Super cheesey smile ^__^
Awkward photo but it shows off the glittah!

So what did you guys get up to for NYE? I actually had a great NYE for once, considering I usually don't do anything or end up going to some non-drinking shindig. My friends and I had a fucktonne few drinks in our apartment and stumbled down to watch the midnight fireworks. Then some of us went clubbing, while the rest of us stumbled back to the apartment to drink some more XD